Good call in excuses are a great way to get out of work or school without having to lie. They can be used when you’re feeling sick, have an emergency, or just need a day off. With the right excuse, you can get away with taking a day off without your boss or teacher suspecting anything. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the best call in excuses and how to use them effectively.
The Top 10 Most Creative Good Call In Excuses
1. A family emergency that required immediate attention.
2. An unexpected doctor’s appointment.
3. A sudden and severe bout of food poisoning.
4. A flat tire on the way to work.
5. A power outage in the area.
6. A pet emergency that needed to be taken care of immediately.
7. A last-minute meeting with an important client.
8. A delayed flight due to inclement weather.
9. A computer malfunction that prevented access to necessary files.
10. A car accident that caused a significant delay.